2012年2月3日金曜日

How To Write Placement Letters

how to write placement letters

Layoffs and Grad School « Mel Corbett

I'm writing this a bit early, but I am in a huge period of insecurity right now. It's really scary actually. Not so much to do with my writing, though hopefully the changes that I might experience will give me more time to write and pursue and market my writing.


Read, Write & Type! School Edition - Hybrid CD 2 User - 1038077
Learn more

I work for the State (yes the government, actually CA's prison system). And we are doing layoffs/bouncing people down from their
positions into lower paid positions somewhere else. I received a letter late October saying that I was a part of this process (this was only two weeks after I received a letter saying I'd officially escaped the last round of cuts).

I'm writing this in advance, currently it's mid-December.

They're mailing out the layoff/placement letters the week after Christmas.


Help Me Talk Right: How to Teach a Child to Say the 'R' Sound in 15 Easy Lessons
Learn more
Mirla G. Raz

So I might get laid off. In fact, even if I'm safe this round, they're doing layoffs twice a year for the next three years. So, I'd probably get the axe in one of the later go-rounds because I haven't been with the State very long.

Not content to just take it, I decided I was going to Grad School. I'm writing this ahead of time so at this point I've completed the application for one school and have two more apps in the works. By the time this posts, I will have applied to all three (the deadlines are all between 12/30/11 and 1/2/12) and my future is up for grabs.


This is my chance to put my money where my mouth is. I think I'm this great writer, now, if I get laid off, I'll get my chance to prove it.

I'll make writing my day job until I start school in the fall. Work on my novels and publish them myself. Then, we'll see if I make any money
while the unemployment dwindles and doesn't quite pay all the bills.

I'm terrified and excited.



These are our most popular posts: how to write placement letters

I was placed in infosys bpo on 7th of december 2007 at vel tech ...

When will i receive my offer letter? The placement drive was in chennai. Best answer: Answer by ... Question by ever l: How to write a letter to the bank manager for Cheque Book and change of my address? How to write a . read more

Are you looking for a publishing placement? - Diary of a Publishing ...

Go City Girl is looking for a editorial fashion intern to write for its GO Fashion online magazine. To apply: Send ... To apply: Send your CV and cover letter ASAP to Silvia Uslenghi silvia.uslenghi@albertaferretti.co.uk. Do you ... read more

ap 1996 language and compositon multiple choice

Released AP English Language and Composition exams (multiple preference and letter formats) … : myteacherpages.com/webpages/RHagberg/files/HC AP English Language and Composition Syllabus.pdf * pdf. City of St .... Teachers Guide â€â€Å" Advanced Placement English Language and Composition (1998). … reading, writing, past mixed preference sections, movies, and energy indicate presentations in a AP … Board since 1996. read more

The Long Road of Rewrites « Cera duBois

Next weeks topic is comma placement and common mistakes. So, I hope yall click by on Hump ... These dont count the first rewrite when I shortened the first draft from 120000 words to 90000, or the several intense editing and deep revisions I ve done to clean up the writing as I learned the craft. Yeah, of my five completed ... Then I reread my rejection letters—and realized why this book has given me so much trouble from the very beginning. And why it was getting ... read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿