2012年1月24日火曜日

Roses Are Red Violets Blue Im In Love But

roses are red violets blue im in love but

Mack and Maureen's Flock Talk

Roses are red,

Violets are blue

We're freezing our tails off,

Can we come live with you?

Oh, I'm just pullin' your beak, the NCED pond is home all year round! But hey, I hope that the ducklings, Maureen, and I are on your valentines list. You people know that we are the most spirited Muscovy ducks in town and we won't rest until everyone on property has a little candy hearts box.
Love-in-a-mist Nigella-200 Seeds-Hardy Annual blue, white, rose, red and violet
Learn more
For many of our ducklings this is their first February the fourteenth and honestly, they seem a bit flustered! I, being the ladies duck that I am, have tried to give them my best wooing techniques. What is my no-fail, go-to move you ask? The wacky-waddle waltz! Just ask Maureen; She was so incredibly impressed with my waddle waltz that she was wooed after my first waddle and has been my valentine ever since.
Sterling Silver 925. Genue Amber Ball Earrings 8mm
Learn more
But let me warn you, with moves that smooth you are bound to attract some geese!  Nothing against the geese, they need love too but have you ever dated or even gotten close to a goose? Those birds will flap you across the beak faster than you can say "doilies".  Goose troubles aside I can say that I'm filled with warm feelings for all of my valentines at the NCED. So far we've even managed to hold on to some sunshine (the weather makers in the skies must be pleased with the offerings of twigs and popcorn we've been arranging for them).
Even though we love the winter weather, the warm weekends encourage the wonderful people to stroll by us and toss us some snacks! Happy February everyone!

 P.S. If you liked the poem up top, Mack's Musings about Love and More, is my bestselling book of poetry that is available upon request. It's a Muscovy must-have for you and your sweetie.



These are our most popular posts: roses are red violets blue im in love but

Buzzing and Bumbling: Valentine Booklet Tutorial

The verse reads: Roses are red, Violets are blue. Here are some things I love about you! (You can then ... I suspect a couple of jewelry rings would work better, but I didnt have any on hand. A very narrow ribbon might ... Now fill the pages with the things you love about the recipient - their sweet smiles, their thoughtful nature, the way they listen........etc. You could also use this idea ... Now Im a grandmother myself and designing my own quilts. I also have a quilt pattern ... read more

Middle East Focus-Arabia Deserta: Saudi King Orders: a Gentler ...

... can do so flies, drives, swims, walks, rides a donkey, or hitches a ride out of the Wahhabi utopia). I am puzzled by this, and I have a few questions:. ... Roses are red, my love…… Violets are blue. Sugar is sweet, my love……. But not as sweet as you. Roses are red, my love……. Violets are blue. Sugar is sweet, my love…… But luck may god bless you….. Bobby Vinton. "The newly appointed general president of the Commission for Promotion of Virtue and Prevention ... read more

Phoenix Suns At Dallas Mavericks Game Preview: The Road Home ...

But just when it looked like all hope was lost, the Suns came back to life with two promising, consecutive road wins against the New York Knicks and the Boston Celtics, and now sit at 2-2 over the last four games. The Suns have now turned what .... roses are red violets are blue, Michael Redd is coming for you! by Lino Canaan on Jan 23, ... Aslo i am not so sure about this. Marcin Gortat vs. ... A trade for the love of Nash. by LouDub 5 days ago. 24 comments. At small ... read more

Ode to My Sourdough English Muffin

Ah, I love your toasty, buttery taste upon my tongue. Sweet with apricot preserves. Craggy nooks to capture melted butter. What could be better? With a side of scrambled ... Roses are red,. Violets are blue. Im hungry for sourdough English Muffins. What about you? ... I almost feel sorry for Victor, but cant quite make it genuine, because Im assuming he knew she was hysterically insane before he married her and still married her anyway. What a difference new windshield wipers make. read more

Related Posts



0 コメント:

コメントを投稿